RESPIMER NetiFlow acts by administering a large volume of solution of approximately 240ml, under low pressure. This is known as the mechanical action of Large Volume nasal irrigation.
Nasal irrigation with RESPIMER NetiFlow:
- abundantly and thoroughly cleanses the nasal mucous membrane
- aids mucus fluidification, helping the removal of both mucus and infectious agents. This « cleansing » of the nasal mucous membrane ultimately improves ciliary beat and mucociliary clearance.
- Relieves sinus pressure by decongesting the nasal meatus and re-establishing natural drainage of the sinus cavities.
- With an exact pH value close to 8, RESPIMER NetiFlow also aids the correct functioning of the nasal mucous membrane by guaranteeing an efficient ciliary beat and rhythm, facilitating the natural mucous evacuation mechanism.
THE 3 MECHANICAL ACTIONS OF RESPIMER NETIFLOW
1. REDUCES CONGESTION
- Soothes and unblocks the nose through intra- and extra-cellular osmotic rebalancing
2. ELIMINATES SECRETIONS
- Fluidifies and clears excess mucus
- Clears away all types of encrustations and secretions
- Removes infectious agents
3. RELIEVES SINUS PAIN
- Restores natural sinus drainage (osmotic effect)